Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland, so accurately named by my sister.




Butterflies and flowers and snowflakes, because I had a magically butterfly-filled chick-flicky week leading up to Christmas this year. I'd love to dish the details, but a nail blog probably isn't the place for it... haha!

I used my new Avon Mirror Shine in "Glisten." It took two coats to get it like this, and boy are they shiny. Did you know it's difficult to photograph something super shiny with white stickers on it? Good thing I took advantage of our visit to Aveda and their salon with a billion lights. I was redeeming a birthday gift postcard for a free perfume essence in a scent of my choice. And if you must know, I got the oil in Fire Nature #20. :)

What I used:
  • Base Coat and Top coat as usual, lots of top coat though
  • Color: Avon Mirror Shine Nail Enamel in "Glisten" -- 2 coats.
  • Stickers: Random leftover stickers from some sticker sheets in my box. Don't have the labels for them anymore.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment