Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Haul!

Yaay, I am SO official, another HAUL! These are some purchases I made at Sally Beauty Supply after having a crappy school-related meeting where the lady I was talking to wasn't very nice to me. My solution? Starbucks Javachip and Sally nail stuff. Bad mood crisis solved!


From Left to Right:

1. Sally Girl Nail Color #812047: I knew I needed this color for previous nails, but I can't exactly remember what I needed it specifically for. I haven't used it yet, but it should come in handy.
2. Sally Girl Nail Color #812070: Gold confetti circles! This one is so fun. I used it in my last Christmas nail set. Click here to check it out. A little gold flourish without having to stress out too much about it.
3. China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners in #718 Watermelon Rind 80226: This is the Christmas green I needed. I don't really have greens in my collection, but I needed it for the Christmas Nails. Worked well, but a little more transparent than I was expecting. The nice thing is that I got a Christmas green that I can also use over the rest of the year too. That was the challenge in finding just the right color...
4. China Glaze Matte Magic - Flat Finish Top Coat: This stuff was on the sale rack and I figured I'd go ahead and try it. I haven't tried it myself yet, but my sister loves it. She wants nails that aren't too girly (which is difficult to accomplish) and she wanted a top coat to keep her nails strong, and this stuff is apparently the stuff of miracles for her. She said it started chipping off, but probably because she had already put on base coat and top coat and THEN this stuff, just cause she was excited about it when I brought it home. We're thinking it'll work better if its put on top of a basecoat instead.
5. Cina Stickers: Holiday Cheer: Soooo cutie. Love the reindeer and santa. Used them in my Christmas nail set as mentioned above (clicky here)!

Yay Haul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment