Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nail polish seizure

Waiting for my nails to dry. I hate it when I have great plans for my nails and they don't come out as spectacular as I wanted them to. Ah well.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my nails to dry after spending about an hour of layering different colors, experimenting with combinations and stamping stamping stamping. Then I sign in to read Polish or Perish's latest blog and almost have a heart attack thinking about how wonderful it would be to haul like that! I am really glad that I'm having fun really diving into this nail blogging online community. It's so fascinating.

Then I go and pull a crazy and look up "nail polish lot" on eBay and have what I can only call some kind of seizure. It makes me kinda crazy to know how much nail polish is out there. Fortunately I've already officially begun my "save, don't spend" shopping diet so I'm not in any danger of binging. I may be having a lot of fun in the coming weeks layering colors on top of each other to mimic some of the new colors I would have bought if I were allowing myself to spend the money on more polish. :)

New blog entry should be coming in tomorrow, assuming I don't mess these nails up when I'm sleeping tonight.

Here's a preview of tonight's experimental laboratory: (the markers belong to my brother... I'm using his coloring station at our table)

No comments:

Post a Comment