Thursday, January 27, 2011

Evil Ruby Slippers plus no video tutorial

I originally had grand plans to upload this one with a video tutorial on my youtube channel and everything... but my computer can't really handle it. I recorded the video clips with my new digital camera that takes really good resolution video and apparently when I open all the clips in Windows Live Movie Maker I get glitches and all these little icons pop up on my status bar next to my desktop clock. So... nevermind.

I call them Evil Ruby Slippers because they're red and sparkley but in a villainous sort of way. ;)




What I used:

  • Basecoat: Avon smooth beginnings base coat
  • Base: OPI "My Private Jet" -- 1 coat
  • Top: Forever 21 in "brick"
  • Stamp:
    • Konad black polish
    • Konad nail plate m64
  • Top Coat:
    • Seche Vite -- 1 coat because it doesn't blur my Konad polish
    • Avon UV Gloos guard top coat: as an extra top coat just cause I wanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment