What I used:
- Base Coat: Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 1 coat
- Tips: Konad plate M56 with Konad white nail polish
- Flowers: Konad plate M53 and M4 (pinky fingernails) with Finger Paints "It's an Original"
- Sprinkles: Sally Girl #812005
- Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard: Top Coat -- 2 coats
- Drying Agent: Drip Dry by OPI -- 2 drops on each nail
What I learned:
- You don't have to put that much nail polish on the plate before scraping it off.
- Dark nail polish (like the purple I used) comes out quite light, and light nail polish comes out useless.
- I still have bad aim.
- I can't clean off the plate, scraper or stamp until right before the next time I use them, or else I'll mess up the nice nails I just finished!
Next week: Something black and purple dedicated to Hit Girl from Kick Ass and the psycho kitten named after her.