Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rockin' the plaid this week

Okay I admit it, I'm addicted to Konad now, and I can't help but want to use at least three stamps on each fingernail. I almost always have to start over because I've overdone it and can only pull off two stamps per nail for now. But man this stuff is fun! Love it.




What I used:
  • Base Coat: Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 1 coat
  • Color: Sephora by O.P.I. "What a Broad" -- 1 coat
  • Plaid Pattern: 
    •  Savvy Nail Lacquer in "Golden Honey"
    • Konad Nail Plate #M64
  • Flower Pattern:
    • Konad Special Nail Polish (White bottle that came with my Konad set)
    • Konad Nail Plates #M4, #M53
  • Sprinkles: Sally Girl Nail Color #812070
  • Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat -- 1 coat. 

1 comment:

  1. So very cool. I'm having fun watching you have fun.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete