French Manicure, because I had a bottle of Revlon polish that I got from Big Lots a while ago, and wanted to see if it would make a good pink. :)
I like them. They're a little tame for what I'm used to, but it's nice to have something simple/elegant/normal.
What I used:
- Base Coat: Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 1 coat
- Tips: Petites French White #417 -- 2 coats as needed
- Color: Revlon Post Trauma Nail Treatment Step 3 -- 2 coats, applied over the nail and tip
- Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard: Top Coat -- 2 coats
- Drying Agent: Drip Dry by OPI -- 2 drops on each nail