What I used:
- The usual base and top coat
- Gold: Savvy Nail Lacquer in Golden Honey 627088
- Dots: Konad stamp plate m79 with Sally Girl "Poser 812051" (note to self-- I need a thicker black nail polish for my konad stamping)
- Tips: Nicole by OPI in "Razzle Dazzler" -- I used this instead of the Sally Girl black because I like the brush better for painting on tips.
- Sprinkles: Sally Girl 812070 (I love this stuff. I need to get some in silver)
- Flowers: Konad plate m4 with Konad white nail polish