Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Nails

Last Saturday, December 4, was my 27th birthday! Yaaaaay! Here are my birthday nails. This is my first time doing rhinestones.


The rhinestones were actually fun. I've always thought that anything 3D that I put on my nails would really get in the way, and it wasn't ENTIRELY true. I did have a few times when I wanted to scratch my ear and had to force myself not to for fear that I might drop a rhinestone in, but the final verdict is that I like 'em. I wouldn't do it all the time but I like it.

What I used:

  • Top and base coat: the usual!
  • Blue: Nicole by OPI in "It's up to you" -- 2 coats
  • Stamp:
    • Konad stamp m64
    • Konad white nail polish
  • Rhinestones:
    • The ones that came in my Konad set that my sister bought me. :) I love you stupid.
Coming up:

Christmas nails and Mini hauls. I bought two new colors from Target that I'll show off, plus I have two more Konad plates coming in the mail. I got some birthday money from my dad and decided to spend it on lots of little things instead of one big thing, so now I'm one happy 27-year-old with DVDs and a cute apron and nail stuff and DVDs on the way. Come in UPS, step on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment