In my excitement, I did some Mickey nails for the trip. These came out less-than-ideal but I was exhausted by the time I had reached this point and just decided to call it quits. My original design was red nails with blue tips with stars/moons like the Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, but by the time I finished both hands I just wasn't happy with it. So, I started over and ended up with this.
Strangely, my left hand did a better job of painting than my right hand did... it was weird.
This picture was taken at the park in Tomorrowland. It was cold and my hands were dry. :P
What I used:
- Top and Base coat: The usual!
- Red base: Wet n Wild in "Red Red": 1-2 coats
- Tips: Nicole by O.P.I. in "Razzle Dazzler" -- 2 coats
- Mickeys: Konad white polish, and same red base polish, applied with the handle end of a paint brush I found on my desk
- Sparkles: Just a little bit of Sally Girl #812070 on the sides.