Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dark Fall Nails





I attempted to do something "fall" inspired but it ended up pretty dark for my taste. They're nice, but they seem to be someone else's style more than my style. I'll probably re-do them before the week is over.


What I used:
  • Avon Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 1 coat
  • Base: Sally Girl "Gotta Have It" -- 1 coat
  • Glittery color: Sephora by OPI " in 212-SEPHORA SE 016 -- 1 coat
  • Black Tip background: Nicole by OPI in "Razzle Dazzler" -- 1 coat
  • Tip Stamp: Leaf Design on Konad Stamp Plate #m56 in Savvy Nail Lacquer "Golden Honey" 
  • Bow Stamp from Konad plate #m56 in Petites "French White"
  • Top Coat: Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat -- 1-2 coats 
I don't like that my Avon topcoat streaks the paint underneath. I may have to look out for a new brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment