My sister and I were walking through San Francisco on the weekend of her marathon and found this little Japanese cosmetic place that sold makeup, hair stuff, and cutie nail stuff. I bought a sheet of strawberry/flowery/bees stickers. It was pricier than usual but worth the cuteness overload.
What I used:
- Base Coat: Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 1 coat
- Nail Stamp: Konad m64 with Konad white nail polish
- Stickers: PA Nail collective Nail Sticker by Dear Laura, 0120-66-9243
- Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat -- 3-4 coats to keep the stickers on.
- Avon top coat smears the Konad stamps if I do more than one swipe across my nail.
- I'm totally gonna do my nails like this on my wedding day. Especially since my sister goes "SHE'S GETTING MAAAARRIED" when I showed them to her.