It's amazing how fast October whizzes by. Wasn't I just saying I'm excited for having multiple weeks of Halloween Theme nails? And now November is right around the corner.
Before anything else, can I just say... I love the new topcoat I got from Avon. It's awesome and perfect.
What I used:
- Base Coat: Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 2 coats
- Color on Orange Nails:
- OPI Nail Lacquer in "In My Back Pocket" -- 3 coats, maybe? This stuff is really thin.
- Nicole by OPI in "Razzle Dazzler" -- 1-2 coats.
- Color on Yellow Nails: Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in "Cab Fare" -- 3 coats minimum.
- Stickers: Professional Nail Stickers by Sinyemei. These stickers came from three different sheets (ghosts, bluish stars, white stars) I wish I could give you more info on them but they don't say much on the packaging.
- Glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in "09 Disco Ball"
- Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat -- 2 coats.
- Drying Agent: Drip Dry by OPI Lacquer Drying Drops -- 1-2 Drops per nail.
Okay that's it for Halloween, I guess! Till next time!