Monday, October 26, 2009

Evil ghost nails



 It's amazing how fast October whizzes by. Wasn't I just saying I'm excited for having multiple weeks of Halloween Theme nails? And now November is right around the corner.

Before anything else, can I just say... I love the new topcoat I got from Avon. It's awesome and perfect.

What I used:

  • Base Coat: Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings Base Coat -- 2 coats
  • Color on Orange Nails: 
    • OPI Nail Lacquer in "In My Back Pocket" -- 3 coats, maybe? This stuff is really thin. 
    •  Nicole by OPI in "Razzle Dazzler" -- 1-2 coats.
  • Color on Yellow Nails: Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in "Cab Fare" -- 3 coats minimum. 
  • Stickers: Professional Nail Stickers by Sinyemei. These stickers came from three different sheets (ghosts, bluish stars, white stars) I wish I could give you more info on them but they don't say much on the packaging. 
  • Glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in "09 Disco Ball"
  • Top Coat: Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat -- 2 coats. 
  • Drying Agent: Drip Dry by OPI Lacquer Drying Drops -- 1-2 Drops per nail.
These nails feel really comfortable, compare to the last few weeks. Maybe it's the way I filed them or something, but they seem much more wearable. That, and I can still use my thumbs to type on my phone without pressing down more buttons than I need to. I have the LG Xenon w/ the pull-out qwerty keyboard so sometimes square ends can really make it difficult to text...

Okay that's it for Halloween, I guess! Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment