Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Nails 2011

These are the nails I'm wearing to bring in the new year. :)



What I used:

  • Top and Base Coats: the usual Avon stuff
  • Pink color: Sephora by OPI in "Lost without my GPS" -- 2 coats
  • Stamp: Konad stamp plate m79 with Konad blue nail polish
  • Glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in "09 Disco Ball" 
My goal for the next year is to take more time for my nail blog. I want to update as soon as I do my nails instead of just taking a picture and waiting until one or two weeks later to upload. I already cleaned up my blog by changing the design and fixing all my labels.  This year I made 26 blog entries compared to 2009's 20 entries, so here's hoping for a better 2011 year of nail designs. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment